Thursday, October 21, 2010

How young is too young?

The thought has NEVER crossed my mind.... until now. Easy weirdos... He's in his mid-20s.

What's funny is the double standard. I've dated older guys and never thought twice about it. Not even when I was with the "silver fox" kind of guys. I didn't care or think about it really. I even laughed with my friends who joked about it. And I know these older loved to be hanging out with a pretty girl almost two decades younger. What an ego boost!

I don't know why I feel like its wrong to be attracted to a young, good-looking, personable intelligent guy who has great manners. It is so not wrong! F**k that! In fact, big ups to me for still having that kind of pull. That being said, now I know I'm trippin. I'm not trying to marry the guy. He's just super fun to flirt with.

*K*

No comments:

Post a Comment