Sunday, August 1, 2010

10 Things I Can No Longer Pull Off as a Woman in my 30s (Part1)

10 Things I Can No Longer Pull Off as a Woman in my 30s (Part1)
1.       Purposefuly tattered mini jean skirts.  Like I can fit into anything at American Eagle anymore anyways... 
2.       Different colored fingernail polish on each fingernail.
3.       Posing proudly with a domestic beer can.  With any can. With any liquor. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it, you can drink... 
4.       Not apologizing.
5.       Pajama bottoms/slippers in public.
6.       Pulling all nighters. Oh my god, the eye skin trauma!

to be continued...

JPH

2 comments:

  1. How bout these
    7. Not returning phone calls
    8. Losing anything important after a night of drinking (keys, wallet, phone....yep I've I had lots of experience)
    9. Blue make-up.... period
    10. Drinking during all day
    11. Breaking up with someone quickly(ie. via text, phone call)...its a long drawn out process these days
    12. Telling people I'm on "spring break"
    13. Tijuana

    Are these just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yeah Jess... #13 for sure is a not do.

    ReplyDelete